Rox Remembered

Carlos the Slackal":1t4i32k1 said:
Crayons":1t4i32k1 said:
I've got one of the Bike - Air tees in black somewhere. Forgot all about it 'til this thread

Me too!
Picked up the bike air,and the Max air just get high at the bikexpo in like '94 or 95. They came out under the counter as the dude said he'd just got a vist from the men in black from nike, threatening all sorts for copwrite exploitation. Mine still live on, although mushos faded. .
me to the girlfried "pass me my black top"
"black top?"
"yeah the "bike air" one"
"oh thts black, thought it was light grey. . ?"

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but how much does a Rox t shirt sell for nowadays? Do they sell at all??

Probably would've been better to post in the 'what's my xyz worth' thread.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rox-T-shirt-large ... 240%3A1318

PM me if you're selling something; I've been after some as I always looked at the stuff in mbuk when I was little, but couldn't ever afford anything (apart from the wallet and key ring which I still have).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I had one of the "My Nuts Are Titanium" tees, wore that till it wore out lol :p

Then it got converted into a bike cleaning cloth.... :twisted:

I had the 'Blood, Sweat and 21 gears' T-shirt. I kept wearing it until I had 24 gears. Then it just stopped being 'cool'...

I wore the "BANG!" dynamite one through an airport once.
Yes, that was a bit stupid. But I wore it everywhere at the time.

I approached 2 airport cops (with machine guns) to ask where the cash machine was. They seemed "less than impressed", even back then.

That was about 15 years ago. These days, you'd probably get a long "sports vacation" - Water-boarding in Cuba.

I had the long sleeve "Big Air - the Ultimate High" - ended up as my decorating shirt :roll:

Sorry to dig up an old thred but I have been using this key ring sine I bought it with a t-shirt at bike '99' and thought I would share it with you guys. It has been a great key ring and has been to many places around the world, it may be getting near to the end of its life but what would I replace it with?? :?

Attachments

• photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 500
i got these as a present around 03/04

IMAG0122.jpg

Latest posts

Back