Rox Remembered

kaiser":18y25xel said:
:oops: I thought it was all a bit cheesy TBH, kinda embarassing :oops:

They certainly ended up that way. I liked the earlier stuff and some of the later designs were fine, but they did become a bit of a cliche. I guess that's why they disappeared they were of their time and fashion moves on.
Still as a brand I recon there's still some legs in the idea.

Still got the velcro key ring that i was given at bike 98, Use it on my set of "pub" keys so i dont lose it when i'm out :LOL:

I've got 'On The Seventh Day He Rode', 'Till Death Do Us Party' and 'God And Chips' still. Don't wear them too often though. My favourite blunt statement was 'Phuq Friction - Get Air!' Magic.

still got the jacket and hoody, jacket still gets used in the winter.

my brother, not really a mountainbiker called his dog rox after a 6 year period in the trade.

here ya go! :D

Attachments

• rox jacket 001resized.jpg
    rox jacket 001resized.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,751
  • rox the dog!.jpg
    rox the dog!.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,751
the face ended up on dick and fanny products. i have a set of their strip poker cards back in the UK from 2003 or so

Ziggy":2pjl0wst said:
cherrybomb":2pjl0wst said:
Ziggy":2pjl0wst said:
I really want "fear of a flat planet" though...

I've got the early design......

Nice :)
Really after the one as in Mr K's ad though - think that's the 'middle' design - not so fussed on the later one with the devil.

I've got one. Think it was the first one they did? Long sleeve in pea green with the earth and some 'thing' riding over it. That's from memory. Think it's in the loft somewhere...

Seem to remember it had something written down the sleeves but can't remember what...

oh and i had a fear of a flat planet - it had the rox dude lying on a flat planet on the back

Back