RM ELEMENT 70 my dream bike built.

Well, this weekend I had a small accident with a Specialized stumpjumper M5. The rear brake has failed. It was one of that chinese things :rolleyes: The front is a Avid BB7 that works great, like the ones in the element.

IMG_20211107_132215.jpg
I was thinking in the New BB7 all silver without red stuff. The Element has BB7 normal, but I need one caliper so I could buy a pair of black and silver ... This will look great in the element 😍😍😍

1.jpg

Brakes upgrade to Magura MT-8. I have sold one retro bicycle and a modern 27.5 so I took the brakes that were new and now they are on this.

It is funny, lot of movement in some bicycles like the Specializeds I own (now I´m in my third one and last one, I´m done with this brand) but this and his sister always are there. I love them and the more time I ride the more I love them.

1691579696615.jpeg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Big wheels are not enough to beat us. Very fun this race. The narrow trails are the best for this 26" :)

2.jpg

After the race ... He need some care to be ready for any battle. It is made for racing or epic rides 🥰

IMG_1416.JPG

Last edited:
It is like live in the mid 00s again, it feels so good. It looks noce but rides as it looks.

My only concern are the spares and the posibility damage the frame. This month my 1st gen cobalt wheels have 2 cracks, they are 15 years old and they are done. It is sad because we have live very good times and now they will not do more ( I will try to fix the rim bit they will be for commuting, not MTB)

53367864-E005-469C-8352-E0345FD4E0D5.jpeg

Back