Ritchey P-22 Finished, and 1st ride!

Re:

I know Adrian, embarassing isn't it :oops: :oops:

It's been very muddy here for a few months, and I didn't want to trash a new drivetrain on it's first ride.

Mike

Well it certainly has been along wait for a decent ride update but it was well worth it Mike as the 22 looks just great and that blue paintwork just looks well sweeet ! in the sunlight and yes a nice ride deserves to be followed by a bacon butty ;) ..

Re:

I missed this in December. I usually try to follow all the Ritchey projects.

Proper parts selection and attention to detail. Enjoyed the refurbishing of the parts. A little decadent on the shift lever caps but outside of that, my favorite kind of build. Fantastic.

Cool bike.

Looks very purposeful Mike. Especially with dirty tyres.
How did you find the longer cranks?

Have to ask though. Does it not get tiring raising the saddle for every photo stop? I can't believe you can still ride in that bum up head down position at your age! :twisted:

firedfromthecircus":19utcef7 said:
Looks very purposeful Mike. Especially with dirty tyres.
How did you find the longer cranks?

Have to ask though. Does it not get tiring raising the saddle for every photo stop? I can't believe you can still ride in that bum up head down position at your age! :twisted:

I'll do A lol, as this Fisher Price work computer doesn't do smileys !

I hope to ride 100km on Sunday with the position like that! We'll see what happens, but it feels fine so far.

Mike

Mike Muz 67":hist5zfl said:
firedfromthecircus":hist5zfl said:
Looks very purposeful Mike.

Have to ask though. Does it not get tiring raising the saddle for every photo stop? head down position at your age! :twisted:

I'll do A lol, as this Fisher Price work computer doesn't do smileys !

I hope to ride 100km on Sunday with the position like that! We'll see what happens, but it feels fine so far.

Mike

I hope you have a great ride on Sunday Mike and a high saddle and low bars is my fav riding position but it would kill me atm as i'm off me feet with a bad stomach an groin due to an infection :( but i look forward to you reporting back on your day

Back