Ritchey Logic Ballistic

discodesi

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I have a 1996 or 97 (how can I tell) Ritchey Logic Ballistic frame which I purchased new after being knocked of my bike cycling to work. I made the frame up with a view to creating a light weight commuting bike, road gearing etc.. The bike became my pride and joy and as such was used as my Sunday best :)

The bike remains lightly used to today.

Searching the web does not reveal a great deal of info, but hits do take me back to this site where members show off their Ballistics' with pride and rightly so :)

I'm not looking to sell, but would also be interested to know it's value.

Anyone have any sources of information on the frame or an idea of what it might be worth, please ?

Where they sold worldwide and does anybody know how many where sold ?

Thanks in advance
Disco

As you aren't primarily asking about value, more about the brand name, I guess this is the right place to ask most of the questions you're interested in.

See this thread started recently by alwayshorizontal, whose bike may be similar to yours and one of the nicest-looking bikes you could wish to see.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... =ballistic
I won't repeat what I said there about snobbishness over names. Can we see a photo of your bike?

I don't know anything about the background to the brand name myself. I wonder whether anybody at Merlin Cycles could help you?

Back