Ringle skewers Ano 3DV needed

gsy971

Old School Hero
now just looking for the skewers..the ones with the holes in em.

i am in the usa and rather deal domestically but who knows.
thanks

Welcome aboard!
The parts you are after are popular parts that go H-I-G-H, but I'm sure you know that!
I can do you a moby post NOS, 26.8 or 27.2 , but can't help on the rest I'm afraid. . . I may still have a 3DV superduper8 laying around too ..
UK based, but happy to post to the US, its not that expensive. And check out our feedback forum if you're unsure of how trustworthy we may be! Most people have a thread by now. Probably easiest to use the search function as still alot of people are missing the feedback button from their profile ;)

gsy971":1lrqn17i said:
still looking for h20 ringle cage and kooka or ringle 105mm stem

hey, how's it going...perhaps you should state the price you are willing to pay for these items as well...could help :)

well not really sure how much i can specify as most of these things are used, vary in condition, maybe missing parts and not to mention where it is being shipped from. if anyone got these they can post their price to me and i can either accept, decline or we can work out a deal. simple

gsy971":wwycrw4k said:
well not really sure how much i can specify as most of these things are used, vary in condition, maybe missing parts and not to mention where it is being shipped from. if anyone got these they can post their price to me and i can either accept, decline or we can work out a deal. simple

ah, yes, simple; just saying...

since I had a nos h2o, but the price was too high. good luck with your search :cool:

Back