Return to OCD corner

Maybe I should treat it like a birthday or Christmas and appreciate the occasional 'correct' alignment as the brand name makes its slow and inevitable progress round the rim.

Re:

Looks like a front wheel.. Just flip the wheel around so it 'creeps' back again during your next ride. Even better.. If starting a ride with perfect alignment, simply flip the wheel at the half way distance of your ride so the logo is always aligned at the end of every ride. However be sure to flip only the wheel and not the qr otherwise your OCD will be triggered again for sure.

Re:

I have a good friend who works in marketing. He comes out with so much boll0x, like "turn the pain points to pleasure points".

Got me thinking though. Why not etch a graduated scale in the rim and use the slippage as a replacement for your battery thirsty Avocet or smartphone to record your mileage.

Oh dear - and I thought I was bad enough with just having the tyre branding in general over the valve position!

Helps one locate the valve when needing to use a pump etc.

But, of course, the colour of the tyres has to match the bike................

Attachments

• Favori Jan 2014.JPG
    Favori Jan 2014.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 190
  • FlandriaHomageBike.1.A.jpg
    FlandriaHomageBike.1.A.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 190
Re:

Off road motorbikes use clamps to stop the tyres creeping round, don't know if you can get a bicycle rim sized one but not hard to improvise I'd have thought.
William.

Attachments

• Tyre-Clamp.jpg
    Tyre-Clamp.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 181
Back