RetroRoadRide Series Rd 2: Brewery Ride ~ 04/05/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Fingers crossed, I'll be attending - if the QRs arrive from US of A, I'll be on the Grubb. If not, modern steel, with STX canti's (token retro gesture). Either way, will be doing the shorter route.

Re: Re:

any123":win783ua said:
drystonepaul":win783ua said:
I'll be there for the longer ride too.

might go for the long one this year due to i am felling sadistic. i promise i won't moan after the first mile

thanks andy

Thanks for the heads up Andy. I have plenty of ear defenders in the brewery that I can lend to concerned riders :LOL:

Ted -Hope you can make it on that lovely Grubb...

Re:

Sarnie update.....

We will be munching on a mixture of rolls and sandwiches, pork pie, crisps and some salady bits. Fillings will be finalised when i let her know the final numbers. Cheese salad will be featuring...

My treat, which i hope won't set off a stampede for the longer ride :LOL:

Re:

Just a quick question, please, is the longer route likely to do any of the Meriden route? I used to bike around there years ago, would be nice to have another look...

So, +1 as possible attendee, not sure on which route, will bring own food / sort myself in that respect if I can get some accomodation nearby.

Re: Re:

DA-EVO":6014te6n said:
Just a quick question, please, is the longer route likely to do any of the Meriden route? I used to bike around there years ago, would be nice to have another look...

So, +1 as possible attendee, not sure on which route, will bring own food / sort myself in that respect if I can get some accomodation nearby.

Sadly the longer route is going in the opposite direction. If you want to do the shorter route but are wanting a bit of extra mileage and getting some accommodation we can go for an extra spin when the dust settles in the afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back