retrofit's wish list

Not quite sarcasm, but I may part with my NOS Noleen carbon crosslinks. Been hanging on to them for some time and may fit them to my RTS to free up the Fox forks for another build, so I need to decide whether they will be free/available. I need to do a stock take on all my builds, what is going on them and work out what's spare, I have a feeling I will have a few set of forks left over, but which ones I'm not sure yet.

THIS GUY IS A THIEF SELLING STOLEN BIKE PARTS. HE CURRENTLY STOLE A RED RINGLE SEAT POST FROM ME AND TRIED TO STEAL MY PROSHIFT BRAKES BE CAREFULL HE IS S THIEF

sbrian":14hgi4cp said:
THIS GUY IS A THIEF SELLING STOLEN BIKE PARTS. HE CURRENTLY STOLE A RED RINGLE SEAT POST FROM ME AND TRIED TO STEAL MY PROSHIFT BRAKES BE CAREFULL HE IS S THIEF

A thief calling me a thief? How ironic.
Sorry your tactic will not work.
I am not the first person you ripped off.

SO YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING THE MESSAGES JUST CHOOSING TO STEAL MY STUFF. NOW I HAVE PROOF. CALLING YOUR LOCAL POLICE

I have a set of WI Eno hubs laced to Mavic 717's. Are this the hubs you're after?

O, BTW done business with him and wouldn't hesitate one second to do business with him again.

Back