For Sale Retrobike snoods - taking orders (order book now closed)

"....I'm thinking sending them 'signed for' would be for the best."

Understand why, but for some, included me!, signed for can easily mean a difficult trip to depot(s)!

Understand why, but for some, included me!, signed for can easily mean a difficult trip to depot(s)!

Yeah I totally get that. I'm trying to not make things too difficult for myself and get them all sent the same way, rather than giving everyone the choice but I suppose it wouldn't be too problematic for me to give a standard and signed for option.
I do worry that if I'm sending around 70 packages the likelihood of a couple going missing is quite high, and making a claim would probably be easier using signed for.

Nothing's set in stone. I'm just mulling over the options.

You could just use the ‘proof of postage’ option which is cheap and still gives you a tracking number that often confirms delivery occurred.

You could just use the ‘proof of postage’ option which is cheap and still gives you a tracking number that often confirms delivery occurred.

That's what I normally do when sending individual/small batches of parcels.

I must admit I don't know much about the options for buying postage online and bulk posting. Not having a printer at home is probably going to be an issue! I'm sure there's a way that means I don't need to take 70 parcels to the PO and wait for an hour or more while they process them :LOL:

I've now got the invoice. Buying the snoods, including delivery to me, and VAT, works out at £5.05 per unit. Lead time is currently 3-4 weeks. I'll get it paid today.

invoice.JPG

Last edited:
Back