For Sale Retrobike snoods - taking orders (order book now closed)

So what was the total out of interest. Collector’s item? Antiques roadshow material?

Great job here. Roughly when is the next order run deadline for those who missed this one ? …or is like every 50-100 requests?

…and might the colour options change a bit each batch or something, like the Strava grandfondo jerseys do.

I think I’ll see how this one goes before I commit do doing any more.
I did order a couple extra (can’t remember how many) which will be available. @Briangb already has one of them

I’d love to mop up a spare or if for some reason someone drops out. Great way to publicise the site and hopefully something of a contribution toward running it.

@damianw and @Joe*Pro I've noted your interest. I'll keep you posted.

Currently waiting for the invoice so I can pay. Then I'll need to source suitable packaging and figure out the easiest way to send many packages. I'm planning on sending them flat in an envelope, so that they'll go as a large letter rather than a parcel. I'll probably send them all second class and I'm thinking sending them 'signed for' would be for the best.

@damianw and @Joe*Pro I've noted your interest. I'll keep you posted.

Currently waiting for the invoice so I can pay. Then I'll need to source suitable packaging and figure out the easiest way to send many packages. I'm planning on sending them flat in an envelope, so that they'll go as a large letter rather than a parcel. I'll probably send them all second class and I'm thinking sending them 'signed for' would be for the best.
thanks Raidan, no stress if all gone.

Back