RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

Engineering background,10yrs a joiner/carpenter/cabinetmaker,8yrs as plumber,thinking of using the last chapter of my working life to work in the charity sector-always been interested in that sort of stuff,community projects,maybe mentoring even,dunno where to start looking-maybe pipedream,we'll see

I'm an architect and have been for a long time, however I'm still a sucker for that 'interesting little problem' .

Graphic and web design

What a very talented and varied bunch we are.

Except for me.

Yet another Graphic Designer here! Started in web many moons ago and have expanded into print and packaging design.

Clients include anything from equestrian supplies to sports nutrition, construction to private schools!

More than happy to offer advice on design and layouts and also on web standards and accessibility compliance.

Or we could just go for a beer!

My official title is Management Information Analyst which in real life means I arse around with Excel and Access all day.
Others who have already posted on here likely know far more than me but if I can help I will. I also have some geeky analyst work friends who are pretty good with Excel and Access and VB programming..which is something I am trying to pick up too

My brother is also starting to build up a bit photography business so possibilites there too.

I shall begin at the beginning..qualified bricklayer/general builder, semi skilled sheet metal worker, qualified welder fabricator, cad design experience and industial coatings applicator(read heavy duty painter).
Basically if it involves bricks or steel I can make/fix it!

I now work for Snow and Rock running the outdoor department at Bristol. In a passed life fully quailfied outdoor instructor, Mounatin leader, kayak, climber, mountain biker and mounatin board...
Not sure these are of any use? But can get you discounts :D ;) :D ;)

I am in Independent Financial Advisor working with both personal clients and corporate clients on such things as retirement planning, protection, investments, mortgages and equity release amongst other things. If it's to do with finance i can probably help.

Also, been helping out loads of people who are facing redundancy.

Check out my website www.philiptenglish.com If you check out the "Experts" section, then "Consultants" I'm Chris Howard for my bio.

Travel is no problemo either ;)

Sound engineer/recording engineer/musician/tech-head.....

Can help out with most audio related issues, computer audio on Mac & PC, will happily sort your computer sound issues remotely:D
Commissions for advert music/TV intros/music for multi-media welcomed.
Also do Live sound so if a live event needs PA/Sound reinforcement and it's baffling you, then let me know:)

Hi All, I'm in IT Support nerd for EDS/HP.

Enjoy tinkering with art and graphics yet can never find the time to complete anything.

Always have product ideas and the next million pound website ideas, yet never seem to put them into practice.

Back