Retro Trends

I'd just hate to see people abandon builds due to a 'prediction of trend'

Do people really care? Blimey ... I didnt even know there were trends going on??

You either like something or you dont? :LOL:

Well screw you guys! ;) I've painted my Fire Mountain white, stuck on some random bits and pieces of non matching retro kit (some of it anodised) that was kicking about, made it SS and then picked the finishing kit from a madison catalog with a blindfold and a set of darts.

It'll look ace :LOL:

Plus it's been fun and means that when I do buy summat better to do a "proper job" on I'll be less likely to balls it up...

In the year I have been hanging about, Ive noticed how cyclic (no pun intended) things happen. Back then, every second bike was a Kona. Now everyone is showing their GT's and there are bugger all Konas. Market forces dictate what's popular, when the prices go silly, the brand fades and another rises to the fore.....Shogun perhaps?, or very early Trek? Or dare I suggest early Mongoose?

My post above was No. 100. Lets here a big woo hoo for me. But since even I didn't notice until now...., perhaps lets not ..... Thanks everyone for an enjoyable Retrobike experience thus far!

Forgot to mention- strapping your retro steed to the back of 69 Jensen Interceptors and turning up at RB meets will become all the rage too!

Back