Retro Style Meets Latest Technology with Ringle Style Cage

elPedro666":3vfejnc2 said:
Jussa":3vfejnc2 said:
Well despite the various comments I really like the product, Hats off to anyone who has taken time and effort to come up with a product/products like these.

I have been looking for a nice bottle cage thats different to convention, and not as expensive as the Ringle ones that pop up every now and then and seem to go for silly money. I prefer a bottle cage over a camelback or hydration pack, and my conventional wire cage is not always the best as bottles can still bounce out.

This looks like the perfect solution, I like the idea of personalisation and the retro styling that goes with it, so it wont look out of place on my bikes.

The proof in the pudding as they say will be after i've done a few more rides/events with them fitted to my bike, I will update accordingly :)

Jussa :)

Hear hear!

Dunno what's going on in this thread :? The possibilities of this process seem immense and although the cage really doesn't exploit them particularly, it is something that is very popular on here, in short supply and hence relatively expensive, so not a daft place to start I'd say! The customisation is a nice touch too, much better than pretending to be an original in my humble...

Some of the case studies on the site
http://www.3trpd.co.uk/
are quite staggering, I'm pretty excited about the possibilities and very pleased that we get first look and maybe a chance to try a few things out! Any chance of throwing a few pics up? Not sure if I should be helping myself to images from the website so will let you... ;)

Cheers Martyn! :D

I am glad you like the case studies on the 3trpd site, i cant take credit for all these as this is not my company, its just where i am lucky enough to have worked for the past 12 years. My company is raceware direct and is just a fun thing to try and make some bike parts for people that are unique and interesting. I dont expect everyone to agree or indeed like my products, it would be no fun if there was not some opposition.

Martyn

There is more stuff on the way, i have just been busy with the Garmin mounts, they proved more popular than expected and I have now have 4 variants in order to satisfy the different needs.

Back