Retro bike site influence!!!

I found retrobike a few years ago when I was looking for parts for my Gios. I don't have more bikes because of Retrobike - unless you count that it makes it easier to find the ones you have been trying to find for years.

Have no plans to expand my stable at this time - just a little fine tuning of a few things on the existing one.

But without this site, I would be minus a Stumpjumper, an RC200 and a Parkpre Titanium.

I'm affraid the rot set in many years before I started with this Interweb thing!

al, younger than you look. :D

Must.....not.....look.....at.....Klein.....threads...... :shock:

I'd never heard of Klien before visiting this forum, but they're really pretty and they would fill an aluminium shaped hole in my steel and carbon line up really nicely. :D

It's more of an obsession, dangerous site and you get hooked pretty quickly.
Having said that the bikes have kind of taken over from the cars, although really my daughter was the catalyst for me not using the cars and subsequently selling them!

I had 2 mountain bikes and a road bike before I joined this site about 4 months ago, none of them could be described as retro.

I also now have a lovely renovated 91 Lava Dome in perfect white and a 97 Dynatech titanium road bike on its way in the post. I would like to think that this wil be my last retro project for a while, then again, I haven't promised my wife this. One day I would like that Orange P7 that I wanted in 1993, a GT Zaskar, Klein Attitude, Stumjumper etc etc. The new baby does not seem to have dampened my enthusiasm, perhaps retro-building is my stress response.

I had to sell a car to make room in the garage...

Hmmm, I must update my signature.

Back