Rescuing a Pace RC200 F4 Frame

Ah ok, are you going to re-chrome the legs or just leave as is?

EDIT: Just remembered your going to have them the same colour as the frame!

Re: Re:

Papillon":2p409nw8 said:
HI Rampage, no pure fixie no breaks front or back just got the cranks and my legs to stop just trying go decide on cranks as going to use some Ritchie carbon finishing kit will post some pics
Papillon

Sounds pretty cool, like the fact you're painting the forks to match the frame :) .

Re:

Spent a hour looking in some boxes of parts I have managed to find a seat post, stem, bars, and bottom bracket got a few saddles so will decide on that at end of build. Don't no what rims to use or or size 26 or 700c or 27 inch very hilly where I live in Derbyshire ( Rowsley bar) if anybody noes it is about 500 yards from my front door also need to decide on cranks and gears so plenty to.get on.with.any suggestions welcome
papillon

Re: Re:

retroyetiguy":1jcpmz43 said:
Papillon":1jcpmz43 said:
HI Rampage, no pure fixie no breaks front or back just got the cranks and my legs to stop just trying go decide on cranks as going to use some Ritchie carbon finishing kit will post some pics
Papillon

Sounds pretty cool, like the fact you're painting the forks to match the frame :) .

Have thought of having deep v rims and having them painted about a 3 inch deep v just a thought but might be over kill on the Orange!

That might look really good actually or a pair of H PLUS SON's in matte black for a stealthy looking wheelset.

Hi, well not much of an update more a shout out to Dan and Gil as don't think my pm is working!
Gil I sent you a PM for a custom set of graphics for the Pace RC30 forks was wanting PaceFixie! I have your PayPal e mail so if you can that would be good same type as Pace used and in black can you mail them direct to Dan many thanks

Hi Dan just checking in to see if all is still good for this month and how is it going? As said don't no if you are not receiving the Pm but hope all is good
Many thanks toyou both Papillon
I get lazy and don't use my dyslexic soft ware!

Ollie":2bjsevdu said:
That might look really good actually or a pair of H PLUS SON's in matte black for a stealthy looking wheelset.

Still not sorted wheels but think I will make final choice at NEC at end of month at the bike show, a few of us seem to like to use it for a meet, any going give a shout out we could all meet at a time and point well only a thought
Papillon

I love the burnt orange colour Papillon and i love the fact you rescued the frame from a skip even more so mate :cool: .

I was going to go to the NEC bike exibition but expenses this month have damn near crippled me but if i can fall lucky and land a couple of tickets in the mean time then i'll see you there mate as i last went in 97 and had a great time .

Back