For Sale Reduced prices!! 1989-90 LOW S/N MERLIN JOE MURRAY TITANIUM FRAME, MC MAHON U-BRAKE AND OTHERS

Something is wrong here!

Was the first to the CK headset!

Payment information was provided

Although some information was unanswered and I asked again 4 days ago.

I received a personal message that the item is on behold because some one is buying all with the frame..

I didn't payed luckily because I think its a gripnut headset and a picture where the nuts are photographed apart wasn't online so I waited for payment also I did communicate.

I think if the seller wants to hold on because someone is interested in buying everything there should be a Update for everybody so information is given. I can understand that seller want to sell all together 🪬 but than it's has to be clear and communication should not done one by one!!! I received only a private message after 3 or 4 days waiting and no update to the items.

Safety first.🍀

Something is wrong here!

Was the first to the CK headset!

Payment information was provided

Although some information was unanswered and I asked again 4 days ago.

I received a personal message that the item is on behold because some one is buying all with the frame..

I didn't payed luckily because I think its a gripnut headset and a picture where the nuts are photographed apart wasn't online so I waited for payment also I did communicate.

I think if the seller wants to hold on because someone is interested in buying everything there should be a Update for everybody so information is given. I can understand that seller want to sell all together 🪬 but than it's has to be clear and communication should not done one by one!!! I received only a private message after 3 or 4 days waiting and no update to the items.

Safety first.🍀
Sorry for this. If you had paid the CK headset I would have refund your money, obviously. I have explain the situation to all of the people interested in other parts and all of them have understand it. It is easier to me to sell most of the parts to one person. Furthermore, I understand that one who buy a expensive frame, wants to buy other exclusive parts for it at the same time and with the same shipping in order to save some funds. My apologizes.

You don‘t have a used Action Tec 36T Chainwheel in stock?
I‘m searching for a 36 or 38T 110 AT titanium chainwheel for riding.
In the perfect case in heat threatet…
Best regards,
Christian

You don‘t have a used Action Tec 36T Chainwheel in stock?
I‘m searching for a 36 or 38T 110 AT titanium chainwheel for riding.
In the perfect case in heat threatet…
Best regards,
Christian
Hello. Sorry but I haven’t got any ACTION TEC used chainring, only the NOS chainrings showed for sale.

Thanks, regards.

Latest posts

Back