REDUCED: 1997 X-Lite titanium-Pro (complete bike)

Re: Re:

johnalpi":2omv7z4s said:
You stripped the paint off an old frame, that's why it's not very shiny ;)

Eh? These were polished in the logo areas and then decals applied and the whole frame bead blasted, hence the matt finish. Once that was done decals were removed leaving nice shiny logos underneath ;)

Ahhh... I only chimed in in case the buyer thought he'd bought a pup... Nothing to see here, carry on :oops:

Re: Re:

Fudd":2owfx6bo said:
johnalpi":2owfx6bo said:
You stripped the paint off an old frame, that's why it's not very shiny ;)

Eh? These were polished in the logo areas and then decals applied and the whole frame bead blasted, hence the matt finish. Once that was done decals were removed leaving nice shiny logos underneath ;)

That would be the best reply ever from his wife. The only reply would surely be "fair cop love, you got me there"

Re:

That's it, the new steed is home. What an awesome frame I love it. Thankfully the good lady wife was out when I got home. When she finally arrived back I was caught red handed with the bike in the frame stand stripping parts off it and cleaning. She just stood there, laughed and called me her little bike geek! :facepalm: Bless her if only she knew how many bags and shoes she could have bought! A huge thank you to BarneyRubble for the sale. This bike is a beauty....

Back