REDUCED: 1994 Stumpjumper frame and 2x forks Sus and rigid

tommid

Dirt Disciple
19” 1994 (Tange Prestiege) Stump Jumper.
Professional re-spray in Pink with original Specialized graphics (that I was given by Specialized when I worked in one of their major dealers). Also when being sprayed I had another cable stop fitted on the top tube so it runs V brakes better. I also left the worm so you can run cantis. Has a few scratches and cable rub, since the spray, but nothing major, Cosmetic chips only. I have been running it single speed although I also had a Lizard skin (included) to protect the chain stay (although I pulled a big protective sticker off of it the other day that left a big tacky mark that I haven’t washed off yet, that can be seen in the pictures).
As well as the original forks which were sprayed pink with the bike (haven’t been fitted since the spray) I have a set of Marzocchi MX pro Air forks that have seen very little use since I bought them new (they cost £180 in 2005). They are in very good condition apart from a few scratches and a bit of cable rub. It is also fitted with a Stronglight needle bearing headset that is rolling sweet. Fitted is the original stem a Specialized alloy one that with a polish would look great again. I will also include a Planet X seat post.
I am looking for £120 ono posted to your door (UK only, Worldwide ask about pricing)
3409331152_61b4cd7df5_m.jpg

3404426460_4c66988061.jpg

3403614041_51613d3838.jpg

3404425252_f7c65a31fb.jpg

3403613511_45077b3bcc.jpg

You can't miss it. You must have been riding around with your eyes closed....

Also had a set of WIld Gripper Sprints in Green on it at one point. There is no missing it then...

Please someone buy it. I am going on holiday and need the cash....

Hello,
Interest here.
What is the actual top length on that
Thinking this is too small for a 6'er
Cheers
Jerome

Jerome":1q89k41y said:
Hello,
Interest here.
What is the actual top length on that
Thinking this is too small for a 6'er
Cheers
Jerome

Jerome, Dont worry I am 6'3 and I have ridden it comfortably for years. I have ridden short sharpe runs and long all day rides and I would say it is more comfortable that most of the modern bikes that I own in terms of sizing.

Doug- I am sure you have seen me around Town on it. We even went riding together once when it was stil in the original green (that was about 10 years ago).

I've seen this in the flesh, and I'm not sure these photos do justice to the pinkness! If only I was man enough to ride it.

Back