Rear view mirror, do you use one?

Wwwwwwwwwwwwww
Dunno how old you are d8mok but I'm same age (61) as @Mangizmo. Not giving a **** has really kicked in by that age. It might manifest itself differently in folks. Tat may be his route through it.
Its a form of inverted snobbery, also I find that when I go out with the local roadies, a good trick is to look as incapable as possible, bell, mirror, kickstand, handlebar bag (but still swap tyres to 23c), its a myth that these things slow you down very much....."underpromise and overdeliver" is my moto !! if you turn up on a £7000 road bike and Rapha clothing everybody expects you to be really fast, turn up on a £400 hybrid and easily keep up with the pace and people are stunned......thats my system :)

Dunno how old you are d8mok but I'm same age (61) as @Mangizmo. Not giving a **** has really kicked in by that age. It might manifest itself differently in folks. Tat may be his route through it.

Anyone can do as they please but constantly starting threads asking for opinions/ reassurance on their choices is where not giving a shit fails a little. People who really don’t care don’t do it.

Kind of like a mid life crisis but rather than a sports car , it’s an electric bike covered in Ali express ?

Last edited:
Anyone can do as they please but constantly starting threads asking for opinions/ reassurance on their choices is where not giving a shit fails a little. People who really don’t care don’t do it.

Kind of like a mid life crisis but rather than a sports car , it’s an electric bike covered in Ali express ?
Amen

Back