Really bad rat bikes

Always wanted to make a rat bike of some sort so decided to pick a victim,step forward Mr Clockwork πŸ˜‚
Orange lovers look away πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Saying its a rat bike i've decided to make it really bad that no one would love apart from the crazy people 😜

Everyone has parts lying around which are just bad cosmetically but actually work but you'd never put them on a normal build. I've been going through the boxes and i seem to have loads of the things.

So boredom, neon paint and to many frames lead me to this masterpiece i'm going to create.

Firstly a beat up Clockwork with some fat forks which i have no idea of the make. Then i badly sanded the frame on the orange part i didn't want to damage the white and those stickers though 😊
There was some random stickers on the orange which i just sanded back a bit couldn't be bothered trying to get them off, maybe one day they'll come off and add a bit of character to the fine spray job.
After that a bit of primer paint sprayed on liberally in a well ventilated area (all about safety) and wait 15 mins then spray badly one side neon orange and the other neon green, one colour would've been boring.

While it's left out to dry like the washing i shall look for some crap parts 😁

What ya think so far, not bad eh, ignore the forks though πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
This was literally the first thing that came to mind when I saw that
1688995818067.png

What did rats do to deserve being associated with war crimes?

I love it. Keep at it.

One day perhaps you can treat a Fat Chance frame to the same sort of pedicure.

What did rats do to deserve being associated with war crimes?

I love it. Keep at it.

One day perhaps you can treat a Fat Chance frame to the same sort of pedicure.
Imagine doing that to one of those 😁 there'd be shock waves in the retrobike community πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I've found another victim 😁 to make it a trilogy of rat bikes. It's currently for sale on here but no one seems to want to buy it and i've got loads of spray paint left, so i think people really want a rat bike e stay. Drum roll, step forward Mr Corratec just think what those bars would look like sprayed neon πŸ˜‚
I've got some stickers on order from Germany for it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230614_195631_edit_3990606424768157.jpg
    IMG_20230614_195631_edit_3990606424768157.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20230614_195640_edit_3990624626577008.jpg
    IMG_20230614_195640_edit_3990624626577008.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 25
Imagine doing that to one of those 😁 there'd be shock waves in the retrobike community πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I've found another victim 😁 to make it a trilogy of rat bikes. It's currently for sale on here but no one seems to want to buy it and i've got loads of spray paint left, so i think people really want a rat bike e stay. Drum roll, step forward Mr Corratec just think what those bars would look like sprayed neon πŸ˜‚
I've got some stickers on order from Germany for it.
I did want to buy the e stay, but I rather my wife not stick it it my arse o_O

Back