Rascal Owners club !

Has anyone stripped the paint off and polished their Rascal...?

Upon close inspection, my Rascal is REALLY tatty, very faded and had stickers on before that you can still see the shadow of.. pretty poor really..

So I just ordered the Rascal sticker set for the Rascal and am considering stripping off the paint and polishing the bad boy.. either that or take it to my local powder coater...

What do you think??

:D

Copey":11m5zlzc said:

Upon close inspection, my Rascal is REALLY tatty, very faded and had stickers on before that you can still see the shadow of.. pretty poor really..

So I just ordered the Rascal sticker set for the Rascal and am considering stripping off the paint and polishing the bad boy.. either that or take it to my local powder coater...

What do you think??

Never seen a polished Klein!! Do it, put the stickers on and clear powdercoat it!!

Have an 1990 18" Rascal in Magenta/Black Fade with a period correct Rock Shox RS-1, Original 1st year Mission Control bar/stem combo and original BB listed on ebay.com if any of you need to collect one. Link in the eBay/Marketplace thread.

Cheers!~

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Copey":3clgeqom said:

What do you think??

Got to the VRC thread at MTBR.com and search Kleiningham and you see some pics of a couple.

Hello, I'm a newbie here, and recently purchased this one on the bay

GarageSale_1229312690_1121.jpg

but, I haven't received it yet, it is the seatpost diameter 27,2? (the model is from '93 I think) ...I´d like to order the seatpost but I´m not absolutely sure...

Regards to everybody.

hi palmix,
that is really nice.... i contacted the seller about postage to England, and also asked him if he had a BIN price..... i was really keen to get that frameset.
it looks in nice condition and unfaded :cool:
any ideas on how you are going to build it yet ? black bits would look nice on it i reakon. post some more pics when its finished yea ?
cheers

Back