Rascal Owners club !

Re: My new rascal - and a question

nporternz":330r9whn said:
here you go for my addition to the rascal famly

also - needs a respray - what colour to go???

That looks very similar to my 1994 Fervor...what was the difference between the Fervor and the Rascal of that year anyway...here's a couple pics of mine...well what use to be mine- I've since sold it:

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

I finally picked up the Rascal yesterday.
Hard to put the colour on the picture,..it looks great in real,..

DSC03960.jpg

DSC03966.jpg

Hmmmm... nice tires on that Rascal, what brand are they? Looking for some grey ones to go on my S-Works when it's finished (someday, damn XC Pro stuff is hard to find hehe).

Nice looking bike... you'll love it!

defiant..........
thats a really clean looking bike !! the paint looks really good and un-faded :)
what does it ride like with the riser bars ?

magicmistertea":167dc1yq said:
defiant..........
thats a really clean looking bike !! the paint looks really good and un-faded :)
what does it ride like with the riser bars ?

do not know yet,...;)
will take another week before i will ride it for the first time,..i guess
and you are right,..hardly any fade,..fluor is still in there

Well here's my newly purchased Rascal.

Foto-CHGRHFPA.jpg

It is a 1991/1992 Rascal with original Klein 1996 Team USA repaint.
Going to build the frame with M900 parts I think, Cook cranks and Judy XC forks.
Would love to find a 1" MC1 for this to fully complete (and rigid forks with long enough steerer :D) .

Cheers,
Martin

Great thread, I have always been a fan of the Rascal and have recently acquired one in the color and size that i want/need..

Agonizingly, it arrived and I am oversea's, so haven't even seen it in the metal yet...

Here is the picture off the Bay.. I will post pictures when its built :cool:

Attachments

• Rascal.jpg
    Rascal.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,821
recently finished and put in readers bikes, but thought it should be added to this thread too..

main.php

Re: My new rascal - and a question

GoldenEraMTB":3hjfnyk6 said:
nporternz":3hjfnyk6 said:
here you go for my addition to the rascal famly

also - needs a respray - what colour to go???

That looks very similar to my 1994 Fervor...what was the difference between the Fervor and the Rascal of that year anyway...here's a couple pics of mine...well what use to be mine- I've since sold it:

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

not sure on the differences between a fervor and a rascal - maybe someone else knows

they look very similar though!!

Back