Rare Retrobikes...

racer x":1bivxqt5 said:
:D this is another, wonder if this is still out there :D

Super super cool bike! :cool:
I read on mtbr somewhere a while back that Cambria Bike Outfitters have it displayed in their shop. I've got the pics on my work computer, I'll post them in the week...

How rare do you want? Ritchey P23/22/21 Teams are bleeding rare. I have been told that less than 40 P Teams were made, by Tom, for fun, to keep his hand in at what he had loved doing since he was a kid...
Some bikes are rare for a reason - they were crap (see the Legacy above)- but some are very desirable; One of the "winningest" bikes in history, handmade by one of the founding fathers, and a gorgeous bike to ride....

beepbeep":cba4xe8l said:
racer x":cba4xe8l said:
:D this is another, wonder if this is still out there :D

Super super cool bike! :cool:
I read on mtbr somewhere a while back that Cambria Bike Outfitters have it displayed in their shop. I've got the pics on my work computer, I'll post them in the week...

WoW they are out there then most of these super cool rare bikes, just Awesome :D :cool:

Re: Bob Jackson Col Climber

I just joined the Forum, an saw that someone was looking for a pic of A Bob Jackson Col climber.... I know it was an old post but if anyone is interested here is the one I used to have

Was a really nice ride apart from the Suntour groupset that gave you blisters on your thumbs

Re:

Yes! Love the resurrection of these awesome threads that you can scroll through for hours :D ..

Haven't seen many of these around:

p4pb11045515.jpg

E.

Re: Re:

Double-E F":1gjgdzhp said:
Yes! Love the resurrection of these awesome threads that you can scroll through for hours :D ..
E.

Me too, nice reminder that 3 of my Retro bikes are very rare. The Raleigh Team 531 is one of only 250 made and is the only one on here. The Muddyfox Prestige Comp is the only one I have ever seen and I have only seen 1 other Anteaus 653 frame.

Carl.

Re:

rumpfy":1ahk1ah3 said:
jez-2-many-bikes":1ahk1ah3 said:
There's only been one TOAD on this forum (mine) but Im so crud at actually working out how to build it it hasnt really had much showtime.

I'd like to see it.

An ORT is on my list to find and build. Really don't see many around.
here's a couple. or three.

Attachments

• Harald Show 2013 011.JPG
    Harald Show 2013 011.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 250
Re:

Nice resurrection.

Here's one of a handful that I know of.

Fuquay.

DSC_0551_zpsb9d43864.jpg

DSC_0552_zpsb285f58b.jpg

And I know of three other Cat Wiskas.