Rare Retrobikes...

I'm still looking for some information about my K2 Comp 91 Ultralight, so i guess it's pretty rare ;) And you don't see those really often....

Attachments

• k2 comp 91.jpg
    k2 comp 91.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,109
Hmmm... can't find a pic of a mid 90's Vertigo steel MTB. They made real lightweight frames out of steel. As I reckon, about 3 lbs... Anybody knows 'm ?

Does anyone have pictures of a mid 1980's, Bob Jackson' Col-Climber?

On another thread, the suggestion has been made that Bob Jackson may have made the frames for the very first Saracen mountain bikes. I need a picture of a Col-Climber frame in order to look for similarities or differences.

I used to have a 1984 Bob Jackson catalogue, but annoyingly, I can't find it.

scott super america
elevated frame thing from about 91 ish
my lbs had one ,i thought it was stunning
think it was about a grand

Yeh ---- "that Toad". I couldnt get my head around the perfect colour RAL no. for the respray.

I must admit it didnt look too exciting - visually and weightwise it was pretty similar to any Rocky Mountain.

Still, very very very rare. :?

jez-4-bikes-max":2h0gnig4 said:
I couldnt get my head around the perfect colour RAL no. for the respray.

I'm led to believe there was a bit of variation in the green colours, so it wouldn't have mattered too much if you had decided to repaint.

:oops: Don't know if this is rare enough, but it surtenly is one of the most beautyful FS bikes ever made IMO... though I might be a bit biased as an Ibis lover... :D :D

Attachments

• BowTi 3.jpg
    BowTi 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,836
Back