Raleigh Voyager 6020 Dynatech With Dynacurve

alaok

Retro Newbie
Hello, I have a bike mtb Raleigh Voyager 6020 Dynatech With Dynacurve , as similar the PHOTOGRAPHIES and I would like to know the price they would have in the market right now if I wanted to sell, I'm from Spain and I have little information about the bike. His website is great, greetings. Photography is not mine but my bike is the same with all components campagnolo :D

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 704
Ola and welcome :)!

You're off to a good start though not quite there yet: your ad needs a price, additional info such as sizing and pictures of the actual item on sale..

Good luck!

That is a lovely bike but as you point out it's not the one your selling, it's a bike that looks like the one your selling and based on that I doubt anyone will pitch a sale at you because they cannot see the bike you are selling.

Also, I see you mention Spain but is that where the bike is to be collected from? Are you willing to box and post and lastly as double points out, when you actually have a bike to show and sell then in this section it needs a price :D

The best suggestion would be to put your actual bike with good photo's particulary of the bike, the kit fitted and the frame into this part of the forum which gives best guesstimates when it comes to prices viewforum.php?f=78

Then when you have a price or idea of what you want then post the pictures, the size and the price back here in the members section

I hope that helps.

I'm surprised the functioning of the forum, I really like and when I read the opinions of peers look at my bike and I love, thank you very much to get the correct link to the price of the bicycle when the took the workshop mechanic is surprised and me want to buy, said to be a great bike and I would like to finish knowing its history, characteristics, its approximate value'll upload photos soon ...... my bicileta and their characteristics, are very friendly and repeat ... ... I liked this site a lot and I'm happy for having decided to write her a greeting.

very little or loads if someone reeeeeeaaaaly wants one. personally id sort the saddle, set it up and ride it :)

it is however my size ;)

Back