Raleigh Apex pub bike

Anyone have one lurking in the shed? Need to re-live my yoof!

Preferably 19” but certainly no smaller!

Not looking for a shed queen, just something rough but useable :)

I will have a Raleigh Dune Dancer frame and forks available soon, I'm awaiting a new frame to take it's place.

Think it's 21" but I can measure up is you are interested.

The Dune Dancer is from 1991 and of Reynolds 501 All Terrain with similar geometry to the Apex

Re:

Thanks Bolt, I’ve seen that one but I’m pretty sure that’s a 17” so will be too small for me :(

One was listed on eBay a few days ago too but that’s also a 17”, so no good either!

Annoying as they’re both cheap as chips - I would snap both up if bigger to build one ‘mega - Apex’ :)

Re:

Oh god look at this beaut - it’s perfect in about as new a condition as I’ll find :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203284622921

Only problem is it’s to far for me to get it being in Washington. Ballache I know but is it anywhere near anyone up that way who could pick it up and box it for me to arrange a courier?

Big ask for an old Raleigh I appreciate and I need to agree a price yet with the buyer

TIA

Si

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Put a specific help wanted thread in retro chat and make sure it says 'Collection help from Washington' in the title and someone should sort it. ;)

Back