Wanted QR15 axle for 2009 Marzocchi Bomber 44

Gabs

Retro Newbie
Hi there,

I’m just trying my luck here to see if by any chance someone has a QR15 bolt through axle for a 2009 Marzocchi Bomber 44.

I believe the Marzocchi part number to be YR5228/P

I’ve looked pretty much everywhere I could and called loads of suspension servicing places but no luck so far.

I’ve attached a photo of the current one. The qr levers small threaded axle had its thread stripped sadly..

Many thanks!
Gabs

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 4
Is it not just a standard 6mm quick release through the centre like the Qr20 ?, if it is you can just use a standard 135mm rear qr like I did. 20240829_232635.jpg

Last edited:
Is it not just a standard 6mm quick release through the centre like the Qr20 ?, if it is you can just use a standard 135mm rear qr like I did.View attachment 879946
Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly I don’t think I can. This is not a whole skewer going through. It is just a short threaded bit sticking out on one end. A bit like the end on a normal skewer and it really does not look removable.
Luckily It looks like I’ve managed to save it. There still was a bit of thread left, was t completely stripped. I’ve used an unreasonable amount of thread lock and I have a good feeling about it holding.. 🤞🙂

Latest posts

Back