Punk!

Yep....me too al......I've hidden a lifelong love of in-law offending punk and metal behind a sensible middle aged exterior.......went to see the cancer bats in a dimly lit Coventry backroom last month, took ages to flick the spotty teenagers from my boot treads afterwards!.......

Don't really have much punk littering the music library. . . old goth is reasonably well represented but I've just discovered deathcore so am treating my tinnitus to some of that at the mo..

01b269f8.jpg

Gave my last GBH stuff to a modern punk, not sure what he made of it......

....was the 1st lad in my school to get his ear pierced oooh....then my nose ring........german jackboots (non pc) luftwafer coat and blonde spiky hair.......

......got sumoned to the head office, where i recieved tea and biscuits and was just told to wear my trousers over my jack boots instead of inside them........

....yeh no probs i said eating my 2nd custard cream ..........

greenstiles":16ta5a2d said:
Gave my last GBH stuff to a modern punk, not sure what he made of it......

....was the 1st lad in my school to get his ear pierced oooh....then my nose ring........german jackboots (non pc) luftwafer coat and blonde spiky hair.......

......got sumoned to the head office, where i recieved tea and biscuits and was just told to wear my trousers over my jack boots instead of inside them........

....yeh no probs i said eating my 2nd custard cream ..........
Your head teacher was Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen?

mrkawasaki":2pscepkc said:
Just burnt The Saints first album to the new Mac...

Good call! The second album, 'Eternally Yours', is a stunner - and it's got 'This Perfect Day' on it.

Back