PUB BIKE !!

stannerzz

Dirt Disciple
Its my pub bike My mates piss them selves at the fantastic quote on the frame. I lock it up but I dont think anyone would nick this ride would they ??
2001 Kia ( free with MPV )

whats your pub bike like ?

Attachments

• kia mtb.JPG
    kia mtb.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,095
It's shiny & has gears, that makes it pretty nickable round here!
If they tried nicking mine they'd break their leg (it's fixed) <& rough looking!> :

Wrong.jpg

Ah..good old Bedminster

Wasn't knocked down but changed years ago, used to be a set of bowls at the top in the 80s when I used to skate there :D

hamster":1wickmzp said:
Fixed without cleats...looks scary especially with BMX pedals....got any shins left? :shock:

It's sound as long as you've got a brake. I run Animal Hamiltons on one of my fixed gears nae probs.

Haven't got a pic of my pub bike, it's a proper radge missioner my uncle bought and didn't ride. It was probably £79.99 from Argos when it was new.

If you need cleats to ride fixed maybe fixed is not for you :?

Never used cleats with a fixie, no problems so far :cool:

Neil G":2eh3fzwt said:
Ah..good old Bedminster

Wasn't knocked down but changed years ago, used to be a set of bowls at the top in the 80s when I used to skate there :D

IIRC there used to be a massive concrete half pipe down the bottom corner, it had massive amounts of vert before the transition, it was mega scary!! :shock: :oops:

Neil G":1ne379l7 said:
Ah..good old Bedminster

Yup, it's the Deaner. Still pretty popular, esp. with BMX'ers & kids on micro-scooters. The old half pipe's still down there. The bowls were filled in when they stopped draining. The fenced area used to be a band stand, way back it was the pit head of Dean Lane colliery.

Lets see some more PUB BIKES!

Latest posts

Back