Proud dad moment

welly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well the sun came out for a short while this morning so I thought it only fair to dust the P7 off and take my 6 year old son ( Callum )to Dalby forest to attempt the green route. 7.8 miles later he was poooped. Only his second ever ride out off road and looking good for the future of father son riding. Proud as hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 723
Nice one, I know the feeling. The only trouble is that from now on he'll get faster and you'll get slower :LOL: But it's still really great to go for a ride with your son :cool:

Awesome. My kids - particularly my 7 year old boy - discovered a passion for riding trails last summer. I'm rebuilding my 96 Zaskar into a trail bike to take them riding on some of the local easy rides this spring/summer. Looking forward to getting them out again.

There is no feeling like it , my eldest was my riding partner Bitd
make the most of it they grow up so damm fast . :D

Paul

Bless him, he woke up this morning and struggled to walk downstairs due to aching legs :facepalm:

He must of enjoyed it though he has been asking all evening when we are going to go again and if we can try the blue route!!!!, steady on son, even dad struggles to get round that one. :LOL:

Brilliant stuff.
My lad is six this summer and we got him a 'proper' bike for Christmas so i am hoping we can do the same over this coming year :D

Top man! Great pics. Will show this to my son to inspire him when he visits. He's 19 :facepalm:

Back