Project: Shed(s)

In my new garage that is integral to the house I’m trying to keep it as tidy and clean as possible. Before I started moving stuff in I painted most of it white (except for the feature wall). Biggest things since are buying three big filing/stationary cupboards to keep organised and improve light in the space, avoiding any horizontal surfaces where you just put things then forget about them, no shelves at all because they tend to be horizontal and just collect dust, try to keep anything that can’t be easily moved like bikes, cement mixer, stool etc off the floor. I’ve got a lathe in there too which with a thick polythene cover over it improves light and just makes the place look tidier.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Wow, the finish looks top notch - more Airbnb than shed!

Thanks :) There's some bits I wish I'd done differently, and I'm not 100% happy with all my finishes but hopefully my wife doesn't hit me with a snagging list, once it's finished!

Thanks :) There's some bits I wish I'd done differently, and I'm not 100% happy with all my finishes but hopefully my wife doesn't hit me with a snagging list, once it's finished!
How are you going to keep it mold free, and from the salt air doing what it does to steel? Both big challenges living where we do.

Latest posts

Back