Proflex 857 frame, Pace RC3, WTB Greaseguard hub & bits

Just to add whichever lucky soul got the frame.

You may be a nice guy.

You may have nice hair.

But at this moment in time, my knackered proflex says he's going to get you.

harryhume":21n77y71 said:

You may be a nice guy.

You may have nice hair.

I paid for the frame this morning after PMing the seller with some questions just after it was advertised last night.
I really only want the shock so I might have the frame for sale in the near future

mattb":ulbffkci said:
harryhume":ulbffkci said:

You may be a nice guy.

You may have nice hair.

I paid for the frame this morning after PMing the seller with some questions just after it was advertised last night.
I really only want the shock so I might have the frame for sale in the near future
well i hope you bought it not on retrobike as im sure i was first in line on the thread ? and dont you secure on thread then move to pm ?

You can't pm on single track. And he didn't give an email or have one in his profile. Think there may be a lot of disappointed folks. I lodged interest in the wheels first on stw but have heard nothing.

Multiple for sale threads on multiple forums, multiple interested parties, multiple ideas on what constitutes 'dibs' and what doesn't. I predict a mess happening.

For what it's worth, I don't think there's any malicious intent here. I just don't think the seller was expecting this level of interest in everything, from all forums!

And I speak from experience :oops:

healthclinic11":1c26iboq said:
mattb":1c26iboq said:
harryhume":1c26iboq said:

You may be a nice guy.

You may have nice hair.

well i hope you bought it not on retrobike as im sure i was first in line on the thread ? and dont you secure on thread then move to pm ?
I asked some questions about postage and got a reply this morning so I then bought the frame.If the postage was too expensive then I wouldn't have bought it so didnt see the point of dibs like a lot of people on here seem to do then waste the buyers time.If the postage price was on the original post I would have stated on the thread that I was having it and it would have been before anyone had posted interest

I've paid for the brifters and v's, but with Paypal goods, just in case. I asked last night, and he replied this morning. Nothing to suggest anything dodgy at this point.

win some loose some lol think it is an issue worth sorting for future sales tho most my forums like avforums there are no pms allowed untill agreed on thread maybe somethings for mods to add in rules for future.well done on the frame tho :)

Latest posts

Back