Proflex 857 frame, Pace RC3, WTB Greaseguard hub & bits

simonlovell99":1p6a5dwj said:
is the frame sold

the proflex was put on singletrack forum too and dont think he thought he would have quite the interest he has
from what i can work out he is going through the posts to see who replied first.so fingers crossed job :roll:

lol at this post i somewhat remember a discussion with many of the commentators on my post re spotting stolen bikes
personally as many of you had pointed out to me at the time the prices seem too good to be true and you are jumping on it like a pack of dogs without even asking questions i guess its a case of do as we say not as we do. maybe it is a case of newbie doesnt know the worth of his goods maybe not im not finger pointing and certainly hope if he has simply misspriced maybe he will review them. in the meantime you are one step closer to feeling the long arm of the law my friends

grover1979":b0hwxmbq said:
lol at this post i somewhat remember a discussion with many of the commentators on this post re spotting stolen bikes
personally as many of you had pointed out to me at the time the prices seem too good to be true and you are jumping on it like a pack of dogs without even asking questions i guess its a case of do as we say not as we do. maybe it is a case of newbie doesnt know the worth of his goods maybe not im not finger pointing and certainly hope if he has simply misspriced maybe he will review them. in the meantime you are one step closer to feeling the long arm of the law my friends
so you know this bike to be stolen ? why would he review a stated price? or is it that you didnt get in? the picture links show his family and the bike in same album. so seems straight also with 1 post i would think most will be using either protected payment method or those with good feedback may ask for goods before payment.your post points at this guy being a theif ?

grover1979":2fs2duvu said:
lol at this post i somewhat remember a discussion with many of the commentators on my post re spotting stolen bikes

are you smoking crack again Grover,

the guy is more than legit, check out his posts, bikes etc on singletrack.

he knows his bikes , perhaps not the going rate for a lot of retro stuff , but then a lot of cyclists wouldnt expect 20 year old stuff to remain of so much interest and value to others, but he is no fool either

boy you bear a grudge

yes i do bear a grudge when it comes to a lot of people on here you are correct. i thought the object of this site was to keep others informed and when i tried to do so i was ripped apart by many on here. i feel the seller if he doesnt know the true worth of his goods is being taken advantage of as we all know these items to be worth lots more just informing of this and no im not calling anyone a theif just stating the fact people have not asked enough questions on here

sheesh grover, if he had put the bike on ebay i would expect he would get £200 , perhaps £250 at a push. then have to pay fees on that

with what he is asking he is about there anyway,

value is subjective and the seller has set a price he would be happy to receive for the parts :roll: :roll:

look just coz you trade in dodgy bike bits doesnt mean we all do ;)

Charlieboy28":1rba1q1i said:
sheesh grover, if he had put the bike on ebay i would expect he would get £200 , perhaps £250 at a push. then have to pay fees on that

with what he is asking he is about there anyway,

value is subjective and the seller has set a price he would be happy to receive for the parts :roll: :roll:

look just coz you trade in dodgy bike bits doesnt mean we all do ;)

lol :mrgreen:

lol at you charlie i get your point but i just state if i were looking to buy this proflex and parts i would be throwing out larger numbers than the seller is asking anyway i think its unfair hijacking the sellers post in this way enough said.

Back