PoTM June - 'Summer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-Tangled":2infmwg1 said:
Personally I think Pickle's already won it with the appropriate summer pic. :LOL: (c'ept can't see a bike at this quick glance. )

No bike I'm affraid, but bike racks though, on the right ;)

Yep, and the fact the racks are empty is a sad indictment of the poxy climate we have in this country. Gets my vote as a representation of the English Summer, although how did Pickle get to work, committed cyclist and all that???

South Bound":3scyot8o said:
how did Pickle get to work, committed cyclist and all that???

I'd love to ride to work, but my job (Estate and Letting agent) means I'm in and out all day, using my car.

Frustrating, because theres a bathroom with a shower in my office, so I could 'freshen up' when I get in :(

Posted on the forum before but was taken in the summer sunshine of er... um... 98 maybe? at carlton bank NAMBS raceday.

fe9fc289c3ff0af142b6d3bead98a923_872.jpg

dom_k":gaswuxcb said:
Posted on the forum before but was taken in the summer sunshine of er... um... 98 maybe? at carlton bank NAMBS raceday.

fe9fc289c3ff0af142b6d3bead98a923_872.jpg
Does this sum up summer? Don't know, don't care either, thats just a great photo :cool:

I would like to enter this photo for PoTM June - 'summer'

'views across the Mendips'

Attachments

• views across the Mendips.jpg
    views across the Mendips.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,070
This was summer for me last weekend, nice 60 mile road ride in the sun, then a 99 (with Flake) on the beach on the way back.

kleinsummer.jpg

dom_k Thats a fab photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back