Post Christmas wholesale

Re: Stuff!

Major22":2t6dxc3m said:
elPedro666":2t6dxc3m said:
hydora":2t6dxc3m said:
Lovely red hope spacers £8

Not much more than rrp then! :LOL: :LOL:

Really? Uups, didn't know the rrp, bought them from over here a year ago or so, and didn't remember for how much. :oops: Price lowered.

Sorry, I edited that earlier as I think I was bit out of line anyway, could have done it in a much nicer way, apologies :oops: I spent a couple of weeks last year ( ;) ) bumping a pair of tyres that were cheaper from a shop on the bay! :roll: :LOL:

elPedro666":ccfxp558 said:
Major22":ccfxp558 said:
elPedro666":ccfxp558 said:
hydora":ccfxp558 said:

Really? Uups, didn't know the rrp, bought them from over here a year ago or so, and didn't remember for how much. :oops: Price lowered.

Sorry, I edited that earlier as I think I was bit out of line anyway, could have done it in a much nicer way, apologies :oops: I spent a couple of weeks last year ( ;) ) bumping a pair of tyres that were cheaper from a shop on the bay! :roll: :LOL:

No problem, it was good to know, I mean it's not like stuff on here should be more expensive than their rrp... :oops: :)

And A Happy New Year to you too !

:D

Major22":1zzle2zh said:
elPedro666":1zzle2zh said:
Major22":1zzle2zh said:
elPedro666":1zzle2zh said:
hydora":1zzle2zh said:

No problem, it was good to know, I mean it's not like stuff on here should be more expensive than their rrp... :oops: :)

And A Happy New Year to you too !

:D

Cheers guys all sorted now

Spacers = red

Hydorah = green

Interested in rear mech if not gone. please PM me if still available. cheers
Deore MT-60, VGC - £13

(May be interested in both exage mechs instead as back up, no idea what size front i need mind!)

Back