police

I'd love to comment, but if a saying regarding political views (which includes the way police should deal with people) i will rouse the attention of the cyber bullies. Perhaps i can pm you my thoughts about this....interesting post :D

greenstiles":14cw301q said:
I'd love to comment, but if a saying regarding political views (with includes the way police should deal with people) i will rouse the attention of the cyber bullies. Perhaps i can pm you my thoughts about this....interesting post :D

Grow up :roll:

highlandsflyer":3rug9rlg said:
I think the behaviour of the police in general has improved over the last couple of decades, but there is huge room for improvement still.

Those TV shows tend to focus on conflict for the sake of drama.

If thats what the police are willing to do in front of a camera a few feet away from them, imagine what they get upto when there is no one there to see...

I agree it has improved a lot, but there are still bad apples in the barrel. I must admit if i had to put up with what they put up with I think it would get to me too.

yet the police were being more abusive to the people they were arresting

Isaac_AG sounds more like the behavior of some forum members on here ha ha :D

i did'nt see the programme, but in general i feel the law is on the side of the criminals these days.
there are too many lenient sentences given out for crimes commited these days.
when the victims of crime are really just an afterthought.
as for the police i am good friends with an ex copper, nicest guy i know.
but like any profession, there are good and bad people. fact of life.

videojetman":8t4ahb7j said:

sad thing is it only takes 1 numpty in uniform to balls up a whole lifetimes work of a decent copper.

lumos2000":ca87skch said:
videojetman":ca87skch said:

sad thing is it only takes 1 numpty in uniform to balls up a whole lifetimes work of a decent copper.

By the same token it only takes 1 (too many) idiot member of the public to make a good copper say f**k 'em all.

In my time in the job I've seen bobbies sacked for crimes, imprisoned for rape, torture, pervert the course if justice, you name it. I knew one bobby who murdered his Missus and then topped himself. We all knew he was a loon but the do goody left wingers that run the place are more worried about employing people because of their skin tone than their integrity or aptitude.

Society has got the Police that reflect society itself and I'll be glad when I can retire from it. I was proud in the old days, but over 2 decades on its run by social workers and staffed by kiddies. When I joined it was still a disciplined organisation. Now if you bollock someone, no matter how well deserved, they'll just complain and the senior officer trying to sort them out gets suspended, invariably on full pay, for simply trying to do their job.

We're a nation of complainers, bleaters, around 40% of which have a criminal record above and beyond minor traffic offences.

That's society at large, and society is now reaping what is has sown.

Back