Plexus,(SOLD)

sylvain":1zkh2v5i said:
So what do you guys reckon the top tube length is ?

What country are you in MoonDude (please don't day the moon ... )

Iam from Denmark, some call it the moon... lol...

Top tube is 54,5 cm...

Lars

How much for the Breuer "Wassily" armchair?
And which idiot left out in the rain? (the chair - not the Ritchey!)

Really beautiful bike, by the way. :D
I'd love a Ritchey. Just too small for me...

MoonDude":2haunnvh said:
sylvain":2haunnvh said:
So what do you guys reckon the top tube length is ?

What country are you in MoonDude (please don't day the moon ... )

Iam from Denmark, some call it the moon... lol...

Top tube is 54,5 cm...

Lars

THanks - jeez is that all? that's 21.47 inches, some of my 16 to 16.5 bikes from the same period when top tubes were shorter, are at least 22 inches.

will you be able to post some hi-res detailed photos? do you know what year is the frame.

jeez i've just managed to sell a frame at last, now i'm looking into buying one! :roll:

My P20 is from the same period, they were sat along side each other at ther trade show. I remember being amazed at how 'bent' the seat stays were. My P20 18" is approx 21.5" toptube. XTR setapin with layback plus 120mm stem is 28" from bar to seatpost bolt. They are quite small. I'm 5'8" and ride a Yeti 575 medium with a Thomson inline post and 110mm stem for a comparision to modern rides. I could happily ride a 19" Ritchey without problems.
I think the frame will be from around 99 and possibly has a 11/8 headtube. They also run e-type front mechs from memory

P20":2vxtes3r said:
My P20 is from the same period, they were sat along side each other at ther trade show. I remember being amazed at how 'bent' the seat stays were. My P20 18" is approx 21.5" toptube. XTR setapin with layback plus 120mm stem is 28" from bar to seatpost bolt. They are quite small. I'm 5'8" and ride a Yeti 575 medium with a Thomson inline post and 110mm stem for a comparision to modern rides. I could happily ride a 19" Ritchey without problems.
I think the frame will be from around 99 and possibly has a 11/8 headtube. They also run e-type front mechs from memory

It has 1 inch headtube.... i dont know the year, but some say 96... and some say before 96, but i dont know.
The guy i bouth it from said he got it in 95.... but he was not sure....

Cheers
Lars

Back