Please sell me your dirt drop stem - Salsa P10 ????

Well i've got a big enough box so i'm half way there :LOL:

----------------------------------
Bump counter 000007
-----------------------------------

Wow, are you going to bump this post every day? Took me about 1.5 years to find a LD to buy for my dirt drop. In that time I saw about three p10's go through the bay (one on a bike that went through twice). Set up your ebay saved searches and be patient. A watched pot never boils. ;)

A) Yep probably
B) Already done that
C) .......

saucepan.jpg

Oh and..
----------------------------------
Bump counter 000008
-----------------------------------

Just want to set the record straight here.

From my perspective I hold no grudge towards Rob. I have sent a message explaining that I had misunderstood that he had also posted about the stem on the german forum. Therefore I thought that someone on here had contacted him as a result of his "Pm'd ;) " comment and was cutting in on my wanted thread turning up a result.

It seems that this was not the case and whilst I do think that Rob should have made it clear that he had offered the stem to mulitple parties, I do not believe that there was any underhand dealings on Rob's part just maybe a lack of clarity and him not knowing that the stem would cause such a stir.

Anyway the long and short of it is that my hopes were raised only to be smashed into a million itty bitty pieces as I have missed out on the stem that I have been searching for, for so long :cry:

I guess i'll get over it ........... eventually. :LOL:

The wanted ad therefore still stands and if anyone has one for sale then I am still in the market. :D

Cleaned this thread up. Two points for all parties.

1. Publishing PMs on the public forum is not acceptable.

2. If you reply to a wanted advert offering a part do not be surprised if you receive a negative reaction if you then sell the part elsewhere. If you want 'best price' use eBay or a similar service.

Many thanks John and Dave.

I´m clearly not selling it for best price and didn´t know Dave was so hardcore about it. There clearly were many misunderstandings in this, but I´m really glad we could set this straight and am looking forward to happier conversations on here or even another p10 for Dave, wish you the best of luck.

Back