pedals valuation.

aphidbag

Dirt Disciple
Could someone give me a valuation on these pedals? Lyotard 82/Spidel. One of the threads is stripped on the first couple of turns but still fits on securely. pedals 3.jpeg pedals 2.jpeg pedals 1.jpeg

'Fog in the channel, Continent cut off.' 😁

But seriously, how many other contenders are there for standard pedal threading these days?

If these came off the Stronglight chainset that I've just bought from this guy they are French threaded. The crank arms state 14 x 1.25.

Paul,
Are these the same pedals that you said I could have when I bought your Stronglight chainset?
They didn't arrive? - Odd!

Now received the pedals, thanks for sending them Paul. Threads are retrievable, I've ran a 14 x 1.25mm dye over the threads, slightly worn on one pedal, but otherwise serviceable. The bearings are knackered, but I'll replace them and service the pedals before fitting to the Stronglight 99 Crankset.
With Grateful Thanks.
Dennis.

Now received the pedals, thanks for sending them Paul. Threads are retrievable, I've ran a 14 x 1.25mm dye over the threads, slightly worn on one pedal, but otherwise serviceable. The bearings are knackered, but I'll replace them and service the pedals before fitting to the Stronglight 99 Crankset.
With Grateful Thanks.
Dennis.
Good news Dennis. I'm glad they've gone to a good home.

Back