Paris Olympics

Suppose if you are interested in doping one could watch the BRICS games.

Personally think that pro cycling at least as really cleaned up it's act, but I'm equally not naive enough to realise the very fine line of "supplements".

What I do find shocking is doping on a amateur or junior level since controls may not be in place. Many other sports are significantly behind.

@Frankenorange:
Seriously? Are you writing about me?!
Your message is personal, rude, disrespectful & offensive.
Can't you debate like a normal human being about FACTS?
Why turn personal? Because you have no arguments or you can't communicate...
I don't need any meds, thanks for your kindness & care.

Well stating the logically obvious for everyone here to see in plain sight - in your case apparently no meds would do the job,
since you 🤡 seem to suffer from an insufficient IQ => 🐵 to understand my above message.

(& @moonlite, if you liked his 🗑️ message then you sadly are in the same category of...)
You clearly forgot your meds.

Currently splitting attention between two screens. Lots to enjoy. Dope.

Last edited:
You clearly forgot your meds.

Currently splitting attention between two screens. Lots to enjoy. Dope.
@highlandsflyer :
Hey wuff wuff Doggy, clearly not everybody needs meds like you, as already stated before.
You seem to be a little confused! :p

But oh, what is that(?!)
I've just read the sentence at the bottom of your message:
"The doctor diagnosed you with hereditary brain diarrhoea. 💩 🤮You can't understand, you wear a kilt."

I'm so sorry for your diagnose, that must be really hard:
So does that medically mean that you are - according to your doctor - RETARDED? And therefore you can't understand & you like to wear a kilt?

@highlandsflyer :
Hey wuff wuff Doggy, clearly not everybody needs meds like you, as already stated before.
You seem to be a little confused! :p

But oh, what is that(?!)
I've just read the sentence at the bottom of your message:
"The doctor diagnosed you with hereditary brain diarrhoea. 💩 🤮You can't understand, you wear a kilt."

I'm so sorry for your diagnose, that must be really hard:
So does that medically mean that you are - according to your doctor - RETARDED? And therefore you can't understand & you like to wear a kilt?
Do you know what? You talk about offense and being rude. You are the main offender. Chill the f*ck out. It's banter, fun, mild p*ss taking no more.

Do you know what? You talk about offense and being rude. You are the main offender. Chill the f*ck out. It's banter, fun, mild p*ss taking no more.
@ Guinessisgoodforyou:
I need a Guinness 🍺, it's good for me!

P.S. "Main offender"?! 🤣 lol
Certainly not.
I didn't offend anybody just replied in/at the same p*ss/💩 level those so "polite" fun loving p*ss giving 🤡 wrote to me without any merit.

What a womens road race. Awesome!

Missed it. I watched a bit of the triathlon, just the cycling part - had that usual sinking feeling watching, and I guess I either expect too much or more like I don't actually get triathlon. Many seemed / looked awkward on a bike and as for road race tactics and chasing groups getting organised it somehow never seems to cut it.

Back