Pace-Syncros-X-lite-Middleburn & more

Thanks for the pic of the Boone. I think it's a touch past the mark for me. Like you said ideally need to replace a few rings to be good.

Thanks anyway.
Dave.

Boone

Thats why its cheap, would be 3 times the price if it was good as I think they are £150 new. but you can buy individual cogs, or replace the middle ones with steel off a Shimano Cassette?

Pictures

Theres a nice big picture of one the Maxxis tires, you can tell they are Maxxis as they have "Maxxis" moulded into the tread every half inch or so! ;) I'll do one of the Ergon grips.

phil
sorry could not look at your reply yesterday evening
I am still on for the cable cutters. ;)
Are they gone ?
thanks

Cable cutters

Sorry they went quick via pm, will update the thread, I'll let you know if I find some more spare in the workshop!

What fork is that to the right of the p bone?
-and just to keep the mods happy, I don't think the other forks are listed either..

Re: Pictures

Wold Ranger":34aqs6c2 said:
Theres a nice big picture of one the Maxxis tires, you can tell they are Maxxis as they have "Maxxis" moulded into the tread every half inch or so! ;) I'll do one of the Ergon grips.

I saw the tyres, I aint that thick! ;)

Grips look good :)

Do me a deal on XT cassette + Ergons + Maxxis + Pace gun? £60 posted?

Cheers boss :)

jimmy5willy":1njsdm8j said:
What fork is that to the right of the p bone?
-and just to keep the mods happy, I don't think the other forks are listed either..
The other forks are not for sale, only an old photo, all the others went ages ago sorry.
pace gun already sold rest still available as listed. can't do any better on price sorry as items are all heavy and post is included, will be out until after 11pm now.

Back