Pace rc300, hope etc

fal43

Dirt Disciple
having a bit of a change in my life and i`m going travelling shortly and don't see me using this for a very long time so might aswell let someone else enjoy it. Not sure what the parts are worth etc so feel free to tell me if i am way off, although I think the frame is easily worth the asking price looking at one very used example went for on ebay the other week. If you want the lot = big discount! It is currently fully built up with full XTR /king /middleburn etc but my brother wants all the finsihing kit!

RC300 18", very very good condition, I raced rc300`s for 4 years and had 3 of them at one point. This is by far the best one, unraced, immaculate, no stone chips or marks to underside of downtube(surefire way to tell how a Pace has been ridden!) and carbon is unmarked . I have never gone further than a greenlane on this bike! complete with manual. £400

Pace RC31 carbon forks, 420mm, 1st version, non hollowtech, disc only. Steerer 190mm ish to suit above frame £80

Thomson Elite seatpost, 410mm, 27.2mm, black, immaculate and unmarked. cost me £69.99 at Xmas and ridden 3 times? £40

Hope Mini brakes front and rear. 2x 160mm new sunflower rotors complete setup £90

Hope 2004ish disc hubs in black on Mavic 717 disc black rims, rear dished to suit Pace rear end but easily redished by competant wheelbuilder. Hubs had new bearings 3 rides ago, rims have few marks but run nice and true. Brand new Hope QR`s bought last month unfitted still in box. £125?

will take photos for anyone interested!

Will be driving from Devon to london within next day or so so i can take it with me and meet up anywhere if required

RC300 18"

Hi
I am looking to replace my very heavy FS Univega 900. I am very intrested in your bike can you give the full spec, pics ifposs and is it suitable for a 6 footer

David (Elcid) 07921 331746 :LOL:

I cant afford £400, but I shall be counting up my penny jar tonight. A RC300 is notable by its absence in my collection.

Thanks for putting me out of my misery - couldn't convince myself that I really didn't need the forks and brakes!

I'm opting out on the forks! No matter how many times I measure it, my frame needs 205mm of tube. I don't think 190 ish translates to 205 somehow. 2nd dibs just got lucky!
I'm still in for the discs though.
Cheers, Nick

my monitor packed up this afternoon, and I am away for a week or more tommrow, so I have grabbed a moment at a friends. I'll sort out photos etc for all those interested hopefully before I go away tommorow.

thanks

I wouldn't hold your breath, this guy offers first refusal to you and then just sells it from under your nose

Hope you enjoy your travels :?

Back