Pace RC200 F2

jacko35

Retro Newbie
I'm having to make room in my garage and will have to let my Pace go :cry: Its been sitting around unused for 15 years, All XT spec in good condition, Mavic 321 wheels, Renthal +130 bars, but with rigid Pace forks. Before I put it up for would anyone know its current value at all? I hate to sell it but have no choice, too many other toys taking up room. I can post some pictures later.Thanks everyone.

Edit : here are the pictures I promised.

Cheers

pace-forum-1.jpg

pace-forum-2.jpg

pace-forum-3.jpg

pace-forum-5.jpg

pace-forum-6.jpg

pace-forum-7.jpg

pace-forum-8.jpg

pace-forum-9.jpg

pace-forum-11.jpg

pace-forum-13.jpg

pace-forum-15.jpg

pace-forum-16.jpg

Only issue on the frame is a small ding above the front mech as can be seen on the pictures probably caused by an oversize seatpost many years ago before I had it.

RickTheUncivil":oxc58eqx said:
pictures etc would really help. A good one is always in demand so its worth the effort.

Have added pictures to original post for a better idea of condition, thanks everyone for your feed back so far.

thats a nice tidy build. early frame with square seat tube, nice matching forks, bars etc. Decent condition by the looks of it too.
Give it a clean the right person would pay good money for that. Get some period tyres, saddle etc to finish the job and it would be a nice retro build, keep it as it is and I'm sure its a gem to ride.

Value, tricky. These go for a few hundred sometimes, more often a nice one like this is knocking on the door of a grand, but its the right buyer coming along. Could take a while to find the one, but you should get good money for that.

good luck with the sale!

Latest posts

Back