Pace, Manitou, Rockshox replacement steerers in stock......

Re:

Do you have a picture with them in a MAG or JUDY pressed in crown.
From what I can see there is no external butting/tapering going on? So cannot see how it goes in a Rockshox and be wide enough for the crown and have the crown race section.

Re: Pace and Manitou steerers - £20 posted until 31st January

splitty21":2zqwmhf5 said:
Just fitted a titanium steerer to an Ultimate crown.....

Just fitted today to my Fatchance spot on looks so much better now..steer was 100% cut down to the correct length, what a guess :LOL: bag on :cool:

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":snl6ip21 said:
Do you have a picture with them in a MAG or JUDY pressed in crown.
From what I can see there is no external butting/tapering going on? So cannot see how it goes in a Rockshox and be wide enough for the crown and have the crown race section.

The one pictured is a titanium steerer supplied to me by racer_x and I made an adapter to fit a 1" steerer to an 1 1/8" crown....

The ones I make for Manitou 3 qnd 4, which I have recently fitted to a Rockshox crown for SEANSTEPHENS are 30mm at the bottom end which presses into the crown and comes through about 8mm for the crown race to fit and then reduce down to 1 1/8" for the top race and stem to clamp to.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rob

If I sent you my Syncros Powerlite crown, which currently has a 1 1/8th" steerer in it, would you be able to replace it with a 1" threaded steerer of approx 180mm length?

rjsdavis":1c0wulq7 said:
If I sent you my Syncros Powerlite crown, which currently has a 1 1/8th" steerer in it, would you be able to replace it with a 1" threaded steerer of approx 180mm length?

Hi,

Sorry I don't do threaded steerers!

If you could source a threaded steerer I could make an adapter to fit it as racer_x's......

Cheers

Rob

Back