Ozone CO2 Complete Bike For Sale 17" Frame REDUCED

3D Guru

Retro Newbie
Hi Folks,

As above really. Bought and specced this bike from new - even picked it up from the workshop in Malvern. I know i have the original receipts somewhere too. Bike is pretty much immaculate - its been in my garage for seven years and been ridden about 5 times during that period as my attention changed to 4 wheels. Hope the crappy iPhone pictures show how neat it is. Spec was the race spec at the time and includes Pace RC35 AB forks with anodized crown, Hope fatso hubs anodized, Zero titanium skewers anodized (you can see a theme developing here) X lite seatpost, Flite titanium saddle, Middleburn rings, XT cranks, XT Shifters, XTR Brakes, Shimano SPD's, FiR rims, Mavic Headset, Club Roost I beam stem and bars, Yeti grips and Xlite bar plugs. Basically, anything that could be anodized is and was - I also have (but not shown) a Pace Renthal sub 130 bar (in blue) X lite stubbie bar ends (titanium colour) and the original XT chain rings.

There are a couple of rub marks on the downtube where my old Crud Catcher used to sit and the forks will probably need newer/harder elastomers in (still available from Pace) as when i rode this I was built like a whippet and had the soft ones fitted!! but other than that its sorted.

At the moment i want to sell the bike COMPLETE and don't want to split it.
Looking for around £500 and as i say the bike is a real looker and pretty much perfect considering its age. Hope the pics are useful and any questions please ask.

img0074ti.jpg

img0066cv.jpg

img0072w.jpg

img0071ema.jpg

img0077n.jpg

:D Just seeing the title of this brings back memories of the one I had in the mid 90's. I bought the F+F off a bloke who'd won them in MBUK, spend all summer after my GCSEs at the local farm earning money to build it up. Sadly it got stolen when I went to uni...

Great bike, good luck with the sale. £700 is too rich for me but if you do decide to break I could be tempted to buy the frame, BB and headset - PM me.

Hi,

It's always really difficult to put a price on these things - especially when they are as rare as hen's teeth (well they seem to be). As i said, ideally I 'd like to sell the bike complete, and I'm aware of forum rules about saying open to offers but i could be ;) but for the time being I'll see if there's any interest :)

Wow, loving your bike it looks like its in amazing condition did you actually ride it? :LOL:

Wish I'd seen this earlier as I bought a friends battered old big foot frame which needs some TLC!!

Its a shame you don't want to break it as I'm in need of a few bits.

Cheers and good luck with the sale.

Thanks and yes it has been ridden :oops: but I look after my toys :D

Lots of views but no interest so maybe I've priced it over the top??? So have reduced it to £500 - as I said, at the moment I don't want to split or break it up so that is for the complete bike. Go on, you know you want it lol...

Back