Orange Prestige '08 Frame 21inch (REDUCED: £150!!!)

Toby_Winkler

Dirt Disciple
For sale I have my limited edition (No.59 of 200) Orange Prestige Frame from 2008. The frame is 21 inches, and has no dents or cracks. There is the general scratches and marks, with one small mark on the top tube, and rub on the top tube from gear cables. It is a great lightweight steel frame, which runs perfectly at 100mm of travel (but can take up to 130mm at a push). Comes with seatpost clamp, but DOES NOT come with the bottom bracket, bottle cage or headset.

Looking for £150 posted. Can also be collected from the Northampton area.

Only got pictures of the frame built up at the moment, should be getting stripped down at the weekend so will put some better pictures of it up then.

DSCF5053.jpg

DSCF5052.jpg

DSCF5064.jpg

brocklanders023":16003kg4 said:
Hello Toby.

Nice frame ;) Are the decals stuck on top of the paint or are they under laquer?

The decals are under laquer, which is why the little mark on the top tube is even more annoying as it had just took a bit of the decal off!

Cheers Toby. That spoils the idea of taking the decals off and replacing them with retro ones then :( Need to shift some gear but might be interested in a bit if you have not shifted it.

brocklanders023":1vx4tlna said:
Cheers Toby. That spoils the idea of taking the decals off and replacing them with retro ones then :( Need to shift some gear but might be interested in a bit if you have not shifted it.

Well you could always strip it down, respray it and then replace the decals ;)

prestige

Hi, interested but at around 180. What did these retail at?
Oh, can you let me know what length steeter your forks have to check if mine will fi?
Thanks

Re: prestige

robdem":2qun0qhz said:
Hi, interested but at around 180. What did these retail at?
Oh, can you let me know what length steeter your forks have to check if mine will fi?
Thanks

The frames retailed at £350, and it has a 140mm top tube. My forks had a 215mm steerer which fit nicely without any spacers. I will drop you a PM with regards to price ;)

Toby

Back