Orange f8 fork

raymondluxuryyacht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not strictly retro but...
If this is useful to anyone, you can have it free if you can collect it or at least meet up somewhere in the Fareham (Hampshire) area.

Its finished in matt black and is in pretty good condition except for a little surface rust on the steerer where its been sat in my loft. I deliberately ordered my orange with this rigid fork as I had only recently got back into biking and didn't know much about suspension. Now that I've got a suspension fork, this is going spare. Seems a shame for it to go waste.

By the way, the star nut is still in the steerer. I also have the original 1and1/8th headset (fsa i think) lying around if you want that too. Both fork and headset have been used in muddy conditions and also on road but only for about six months.

First person to post and be able to collect or meet locally can have it. Picture of it (as fitted to bike) attached. I can post a newer pick of it not on bike if you'd like...not that there's much difference bar absence of bike and mud !

Just in case its not obvious, this being an f8 is designed for aheadset use (1 and 1/8th) and has disc mounts not cantilever or v-brake mounts.

Attachments

• P1000141.jpg
    P1000141.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,159
If no-one replies offering to collect within the week, then its yours for cost of postage. I just am trying to avoid the bother of going to my awful post office on a Saturday. The queues are mad, and it would be less hassle to drive a couple of miles to meet than go to the post office.

Next in line to collect please - I work in Whiteley so collection no probs any day. Always fancied these on my Clockwork

Back