Ooooh parcel :D - Alpinestars T24 content

Just taken it out for a quick spin . . . absolutely love it :p . Gonna spend the rest of the weekend with a tin of polish I think. Most of the parts are original (400LX, biopace rings, etc) with the exception of the tyres (Porc reissues) and possibly the chain. I plan to keep it pretty much as it is - I do have a pair of new white retro-stylee grips and white brake outers which I'll fit tonight (the original foam grips are perfect and undamaged so will be wrapped in cotton wool and stored in a safe place) and a pair of Ody Sharkbites on their way along with a set of black Onza Chill Pills :p . More pics (and ride reports) once it's fully pimped and polished.

oooooh thats nice missus

kinda astars parial myself

whats it ride like ?
the cro-megas are sweet bikes to ride and look at
i hope thats the same

nice find

Looks cool, :cool:

Is this the one that was on ebay recently, and did you manage to get it for a more palatable price, if so.. ?

Yes, always fancied a Trimble or SBike :cool: . GT-Steve - yes it was the recent ebay listing - top chap to deal with - I paid £160 and he didn't charge for next day courier. It really is in lovely condition.

Cheers for the positive comments - it's all done (bar the Chill Pills which are on their way from USA) and rides really nicely. Top tube is really very short (about 20" c to c) so I wondered what it'd climb like - I can confirm that it's a heck of a lot faster pointing upwards than my Uzzi :LOL: . Feels very comfortable for a rigid bike so I guess there must be a bit of flex out back although I'm only just under 9 stone. Hope this one's gonna be a keeper.

T24alldone002.jpg

T24alldone005.jpg

T24alldone004.jpg

Big thanks to Explosif27 for the Sharkbites :D

That looks really tidy in them pics^^

Is the pink still retina burning??

Sounds like you got it for a good price indeed, I thought he initially had it up for like 4 or 5 hundred??

:cool:

Latest posts

Back