Onza Ho brakeset and other spares

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Probably going to regret letting these go, but I have not used them since acquiring them I don't know how many years ago now.

Full set of Onza Ho brakes in silver - £50 inc UK post
A complete set of Onza Ho canti brakes, including new straddle cables. All you need to fit these are some bolts for the brake bosses and away you go. All the small parts are included, including the plastic spring covers. These may be split (some seem to be designed that way) but they are only a cosmetic part and once fitted all but invisible (it's just some plastic tube, you could glue or replace if you felt the need).

Part set of Onza Ho brakes in silver - £15 inc UK post
No spring mounting bolts or covers for the back of the brakes. What you see is what you get. Springs look a touch uncoiled but should be able to be twisted back into the right shape.

Onza Ho spares - Postage
Anyone need anything from the bundle, just pay postage.

SOLD/ Part set of Onza Ho brakes in black - £20 inc UK post
An almost mint set of brakes in black. No spring mounting bolts for the back of the brakes. What you see is what you get. The two 'complete' brakes have the insert/bushing, the odd arm doesn't.

Re:

Could I bagsy the two clamp pieces and a handful of the bolts from the spares pile please? :)

EDIT
This pair

Thanks!

Back